[simpits-tech] Simkits and Phidgets (Roy?)

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Feb 21 21:57:41 PST 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 21:34, William Segal wrote:
> William Segal Wrote
>
> At 05:31 PM 2/21/2005, you wrote:
> >Whoa, that you Bill? What you doing over here? ;)
> >
> >         -Matt Bailey
> >
> >Hey Matt where is Gene these days ?Wrote him a half a dozen times
>
> and heard nothing >?

	He posted a few days ago I think.......probably just temporarily lost in the
nose section of the F-15. :)

> What are you building ?

	I've been working on some basic flight controls. Got a floor-mounted joystick
and a throttle quad going, at the moment I'm working on some helo-style
cyclic pedals. I also recently got a Phidgets quad servo controller going in
Linux, so I'll put together some instruments some time.
	I don't have the room or money right now to do a full cockpit, so for now I'm
doing "R&D". :) And hopefully, ending up with some nice little sim toys to
play with. :)

	-Matt Bailey