[simpits-tech] Simkits and Phidgets (Roy?)

William Segal bazooka8 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 17:35:19 PST 2005

William Segal
At 05:31 PM 2/21/2005, you wrote:

>Whoa, that you Bill? What you doing over here? ;)
>
>         -Matt Bailey
>
>On Monday 21 February 2005 20:13, William Segal wrote:

Hi Matt

Well I will tell ya  I went out and  bought myself a Cockpit and front
fuselage including the fire wall to a Cessna 337 including
windows,doors,seats but no wings or tail section Without Engines but with a
nice panel(some missing broken gauges)and seats and doors .I am in the
process of evaluating exactly what I want to do with it? also am seriously
considering converting it into a full motion 4 degree's of motion flight
simulator.So where else to come but come here I might learn something. I
was very lucky to meet some retired FAA guys that will help make it real
for me.......Still evaluating this forum to see if it in fact is a place I
should be

Regards

William Segal