[simpits-tech] Simkits and Phidgets (Roy?)

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Sun Feb 20 21:09:21 PST 2005

I recall Roy had got Simkits working in X-Plane with Phidgets........I'm
curious, what did you have to do (basically) to make this work? Driving the
servos is obviously not a big deal, I'm just wondering what hardware you used
to read the position sensors (PIHER's?) on some of the Simkits instruments
like the ADI and altimeter. I'm thinking it would be nice to get this working
myself so I could make an altimeter (right now I should be able to do things
like tach, VSI, ASI, etc, but no continuous rotation stuff).

	-Matt Bailey