[simpits-tech] about Prohm....

Jean-Yves Surfin' surfer.man at wanadoo.fr
Tue Feb 15 00:44:18 PST 2005

Hello Prohm,

This is Jean-Yves from Simpits.  Thanks to saw my bottle placed in water...

Several days ago, I talked to Sukit about his Thaiflight panels.
I would like to buy him right now a full set because I'm ready (enough free
time, enough money, enough room..).

He told me that he has no more than one set.  It's yours he told me.  After
the sell he will lauch a new factory run (5 units).

So, as I don't know if you are ready to buy the reserved set, I would like
to ask you if you can "give me your turn" so I could buy this set.

To be honest, I know that's a great favor I ask you, but I have to ask you..

thanks in advance for your kindness and for your time you spend to read my
Frenchy English !!. :-)

Very best regards from Paris,

Jean-Yves