"good Landing" was Re: [simpits-tech] updating web site....

David C. Allen allendc at qwest.net
Fri Dec 23 20:33:13 PST 2005

Hi Cris
No one wants you to be scraped of the runway. Your "good landing" was
from the point of view of the PIC.

If it's your equipment, my point of view is from a bunch of Guys
watching your landing and having good time as you walk away from your
aircraft.

If you have rented our equipment, my point of view was from a bunch
of Guys watching your landing, who make the decision if we ever want
to rent you our airplane again.

Happy holiday

David
www.737FlightSim.com