[simpits-tech] Contact needed

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 9 02:02:30 PST 2005

STAY AWAY from this company.  There are a number of pending litigation suits
against this person, especially from guys in Europe.  I have heard many
horror stories (I know about 2 personally...from very normal folks like you
and I) about monies exchanging hands and goods sent in damaged condition or
not at all.  I won't mention any names at this time as some cases are still
pending.

Mike Williams is making ALL the F-16 panels CNC milled and engraved.  They
are backlightable as well.  He is also making the backplates for the panels
for your switches and rotaries out of aluminum.  These, too, are CNC cut.

http://www.viperpit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6&start=285

About 4 or 5 posts down the page will give you an idea of what it looks like
for the ICP.  My kit was designed for this ICP and should plug right in.

My ICP is a melding of the thumb wheels (and the electronics) from the
Realsims ICP and a real ICP plate.

Jay