[simpits-tech] paint source

Cris Harrison Phoenix2000 at phoenixcomm.net
Sat Dec 3 00:17:22 PST 2005

Justin is the painted stuff or the electroplated stuff???
Yes It major McNasty but you cant beat it if you want to stop oxidation
on Alum parts
I wouldn't leave home (the parts in the build) with out it..

Cris Harrison
www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim

BTW
If you are going to mess with any stuff like that what I recommend is
the following:
1. a respirator with the right filters in it. or a air mask but you need
an oil-less compressor.
2. a Tyvek Bunnie suit (really cheap
3. rubber gloves (like doctors ware) then use a work glove over them..
4. go all the way and tape w/ duct tape you sleaves and shoes... also
over shoes again the Tyvek stuff...
5. dispose off all contaminated clothes in a baggie... tie it up and
then one more over bag for good luck....
6. Wash off OUTSIDE BEFORE GOING IN THE HOUSE!!!  :}}
- good luck