[simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 Allied forces

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Wed Aug 24 11:22:37 PDT 2005

John,

This is my opinion:

Downside:
1. Graphic can't compare to SP4, BMS, or Free Falcon 3 (Cobra One) ..
(cloud are pretty good, though)
2. Wheels not spin.
3. PDF manual (700 ++ pages) layout is bad, but content is good.

Upperside:
1. Great multiplayer engine (I had several flights with more than 12
human controlled aircraft, maximum 16 aircraft flight was the best one
without CTD)
2. Theatre switching (Balkans and Korea.. so easy.
3. No disk in the drive is needed., no password or serial key
protection.
4. More city objects, more life.
5. Stability and reliability of the campaign engine.

In short, it's worth spending your money.  Hope this helps.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com