[simpits-tech] OT: Psycho test - i hope you will get wrong answer

Stig Jørgensen stig.joergensen at clearsky.dk
Wed Apr 13 14:09:32 PDT 2005

This text is translated from danish and i guess it was original english - so you  guys might recognise it with a different wording...

The following question was constructed by a psychologist, none that I know, have had the right answer, my self included...

A woman participated in her mother's funeral. There she met a man she did not know, she thought the man was fabulous, the man of her dreams, she fell in love instantly. When the ceremony was over, had he disappeared before she had a chance to get his phone number. She asked around, but nobody knew who he was, let alone how to contact him. A few days later she killed her sister...

The question: What was the motive for the murder of her sister?

Think about it for a while - before you scroll down to see the answer...

Answer: She hopes that the man would show up for the funeral again...

If you got the answer correct, you think like a psycho. This test was created by an American psychologist and was used to se if you though like a murder.

A lot of serial killers that participated in the test, answered the question correctly.

If you got the wrong answer, you can start to fell really happy about your self, but then again, on the other hand, if you got the answer right, please let me know, so I can remove you from my contact list, unless you become quite mad, in that case I would be really nice to you.