[simpits-tech] Dell Poweredge Computers

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Thu Sep 30 22:34:51 PDT 2004

A HA , i new i remember something ...
not totally senile yet, only on the way

ido

             "Russell Hubber"
             <Russell.Hubber at p
             acific-simulators                                          To
             .co.nz>                   "Simulator Cockpit tech list"
             Sent by:                  <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             simpits-tech-boun                                          cc
             ces at simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: [simpits-tech] Dell Poweredge
             09/30/2004 09:15          Computers
             AM

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

We have achieved a New Zealand CAA certification for our Simulator. The
New Zealand regulator (CAA) used the Australian CASA checklist which is
based on the FAA regulations. This is the first NZ Built simulator to
ever achieve certification.

www.pacificsimulators.co.nz

Regards

Russell Hubber