[simpits-tech] Apology

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Wed Sep 29 09:56:06 PDT 2004

Guys,

	I am sorry I dropped the ball on the sim intercom I was working on.
Projects at work have tied up the pcb milling machine so I have not been
able to run a prototype board to finalize the circuit. Add to that the
continued flooding of my basement by the remnants of the hurricanes and
life has been the pits (no pun intended).

	Hopefully, with no new tropical depressions showing, the flooding problem
is over, for now. I only have one more board to mill and test and the
machine will be free to run the intercom board.

	I will be taking a much needed vacation next week (university is open
during the summer) and upon my return, I will dive into it with a vengeance.

Fred Mahone