[simpits-tech] Dell Poweredge Computers

snar5 at yahoo.com snar5 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 18:02:42 PDT 2004

Thanks Everyone for the input, Its good to get alot of
sides to this, I admit I have a Dell and to be honest
I have never had a problem (knock on wood), it was an
extremely good price lets say not much more than a
video card for me to buy from my company.

The video card seems to get me everytime though, I
think I have something good only to find out that it
really isn't that much better or it doesn't support
OpenGL or some nonsense. Everytime I walk in the store
it brain numbing the selection I can't decide and with
all the colorful boxess.....

Thanks
mark