[simpits-tech] Dell Poweredge Computers

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Mon Sep 27 16:04:58 PDT 2004

What kind of video? I'll admit I'm no Intel fan, but a 2.8ghz should run
FS2004 nicely I'm sure. 40gb on the hard drive seems a bit weak, but
should do fine if you're using it just for MSFS. Incidentally, what
brand/model of hard drive?

If it were me, I'd build one myself though, and go for an Athlon (lots
of power for not much money).

	-Matt Bailey