[simpits-tech] PHCC hardware...

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sun Sep 26 17:34:22 PDT 2004

it would be great if you could send them to idekkers at gmail.com.

few other questions :
1. How hard will it be to port the code to Windows ? since i want to use
the hardware also for falcon ?
2. when do you think the software to plug in the sim will be ready ?( early
beta)
for all the daughter boards - do you need to program PIC's also or just on
the mother board

Thanks

Ido

             Manuel Bessler
             <manuel at varxec.de
             Sent by:                  Simulator Cockpit tech list
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/26/2004 05:09          Re: [simpits-tech] PHCC hardware...
             PM

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 03:26:02PM +0200, Ido Dekkers wrote:

> These look great but where do i get the board files so i can make them
and
> the software for the PIC ?

board files are not "officially released" yet...
If you want the files, I can email'em to you. I'm still ironing out some
minor things: component spacings, skipped numbers in silk part
numbering  and better alignment of the mounting holes.

Some Software is already in the subversion repositiory:
http://svn.varxec.net/
http://svn.varxec.net/websvn/listing.php?repname=PHCC

Note that esp. the software on the computer/simulator side is nowhere
finished, but serveral simulator hookups are already planned:
FlightGear
shuttle sim (http://www.shuttlesim.be/)
and whatever Gene's gonna use.

Manuel
--
Opensource/Free Software: No Gates, No Windows