[simpits-tech] PHCC hardware...

Manuel Bessler manuel at varxec.de
Sun Sep 26 17:09:12 PDT 2004

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 03:26:02PM +0200, Ido Dekkers wrote:

> These look great but where do i get the board files so i can make them and
> the software for the PIC ?

board files are not "officially released" yet...
If you want the files, I can email'em to you. I'm still ironing out some
minor things: component spacings, skipped numbers in silk part
numbering  and better alignment of the mounting holes.

Some Software is already in the subversion repositiory:
http://svn.varxec.net/
http://svn.varxec.net/websvn/listing.php?repname=PHCC

Note that esp. the software on the computer/simulator side is nowhere
finished, but serveral simulator hookups are already planned:
FlightGear
shuttle sim (http://www.shuttlesim.be/)
and whatever Gene's gonna use.

Manuel
--
Opensource/Free Software: No Gates, No Windows