[simpits-tech] PHCC hardware...

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sun Sep 26 16:26:02 PDT 2004

These look great but where do i get the board files so i can make them and
the software for the PIC ?

Ido

             Gene Buckle
             <geneb at deltasoft.
             Sent by:                  simpits-tech at simpits.org
             simpits-tech-boun                                          cc
             ces at simpits.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [simpits-tech] PHCC hardware...
             09/26/2004 03:05
             AM

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

Well the bare boards arrived for the PHCC.  I've got the motherboard, the
analog out board, a 64 input board, a 8 servo controller board and a 16
output hi-current board.

Wow.  Just noticed there were two USB interfaces there too.

Many thanks to Manuel Bessler who not only designed all this neat gear,
but was kind enough to have some boards made for me too!  This is the only
GPL licenced hardware project for home cockpit builders.

You can find more info at http://cockpit.varxec.net.

Here's an page showing how to build the Analog output board:
http://cockpit.varxec.net/electronics/phcc/tutorials/AnOut1_assembly_tutorial.html

"I'm not crazy, I'm plausibly off-nominal!"

Proud owner of 80-0007