[simpits-tech] [OT] w00T! and some other dribbling

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Thu Oct 28 20:04:49 PDT 2004

Hey lap up the trips and museum visits why you can, when i get sent away for work i usally get 2 hours notice to get to the airport and fly out  for up to a week  to many stinking dirty filthy mine sites in the desert around australia , many thousands of kilometers from anywhere .... no museums , no shops, and no decent girls...

Last time i hopped on a plane , i couldn't get hold of the girlfriend on the phone untill 14 hours later , 8 thousand kilometers away stuck in a dirt pit ,  man was she pissed!

Any how news on the home front for me , getting engaged in late january , trying to build a house , trying to convince the other half to start thinking of having a baby, and the airforce is slowley taking more and more time away from me and my weekends are none existent ...apparently i have skill that are usefull to them .....ahh hogwash the tax free money is a good bonus

and saddest of all no progress on my pit for 8 months but i am still researching maddly in my spare time, i'm still reading the simpits emails almost every day

i will try and post some pics of the slow development on the pit in the last year

Regards to all

Ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au

" Only the dead have truly seen the end of war "      PLATO