[simpits-tech] [OT] w00T!

Ken Drycksback kennyd at mac.com
Wed Oct 20 12:04:27 PDT 2004

I'm just a few miles away too.

Planes of Fame doesn't have any F-15 on display what I have seen.
However, there's another new (to me at least) museum at the other
corner of the airport and they might have something there. I haven't
checked that one out yet but during the air shows I have seen a bunch
of jets there. An F-15 might very well be among them.

There's an F-14 at Planes of Fame though. Engines missing.

Ken