[simpits-tech] Multiple monitors in FS2002

Thomas Hoeltschi chebm at yahoo.de
Tue Oct 19 23:47:03 PDT 2004

Hi Mark,
I'm using Benq 17"LCD monitors. One for the instrument
panel and one for the outside view (or sometimes both
for the outside view). It work quite well, but I
haven't them configured yet. This means the montitors
shows the pictures a little bit different (color
temperature). If one is panel and the other the view
its no problem. If both are outsideview them sometimes
it is disturbing.
One of my next experiments is one LCD monitor for
instrument panel and one beamer for outside view.

Thomas