[simpits-tech] Basic Stamp

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 19 14:43:15 PDT 2004

>What model rocket project? If it's what I think it is, the stamp might be
>too slow. I tried to get my >Oopic to work as an altimeter/recovery system,
>but it couldn't handle it. Wound up using off the >shelf stuff. Probably a
>good idea since the thing was going well over mach 1 and 5000 feet.

Hehe, well my rocket won't be doing mach...

It's going to be an ejection charge controller. But I'm basing the whole
thing off an existing project that someone else did, using the Basic Stamp
II in an altimeter setup, and it seemed to work great for him.
http://www.rocket-roar.com/rap/alt.html

Brian