[simpits-tech] Multiple monitors in FS2002

Thomas Hoeltschi chebm at yahoo.de
Sun Oct 17 23:35:40 PDT 2004

Hello Mark,

I run my simpit with two different configuration.
First one is a single computer with a dual head
graphic card. One screen shows the outside, th other
shows the instruments.
Another configuration I use is with several computers
and several monitors. The computers are networked
together, each running an FS instance, which is
connected together with Wideview (see www.wideview.it)

I hopew this helps you futher.

Thomas