[simpits-tech] Poweredge Again

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Sun Oct 10 12:15:30 PDT 2004

try a bios update, they might have sorted the problem in a newer version.

             <snar5 at yahoo.com>
             Sent by:
             simpits-tech-boun                                          To
             ces at simpits.org           Simulator
                                       <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
                                                                        cc
             10/09/2004 06:37
                                       [simpits-tech] Poweredge Again

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

Okay I was wondering if anyone has put an AGP card
into a DEll 400SC, I have tried for days to get his
thing to work by itself with no luck, It seems I can
get it to work inside windowsXp as a second monitor
but if I take out the original PCI card I get nothing,
I went into the BIOS and changed it too AGP no luck.

thanks
Mark