[simpits-tech] Using an ATX power supply

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Fri Oct 8 19:56:04 PDT 2004

Now i would like to pay money to see that....... Roy running down a corridor like a girl squeeling at the top his voice (similar to ned flanders in the simpsons) with a smoking board in his hands looking for a open window in a basement laboratory to throw it out of ........

Personally i would have just had a wiz on the board ....... but then i have an adversion to showing my manhood to a burning object !

ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au