[simpits-tech] What is the best way to make gauges?

jollyroger1650 at bellsouth.net jollyroger1650 at bellsouth.net
Sat Oct 2 15:52:50 PDT 2004

> Gee, can you cut plastic pipe?
>
> Keep 'em Flying
> Rob Hommel

ahhhhh....Plastic pipe?  What the heck is that?  What is it some sort of new material?  How do you cut it?  Should I use my hammer like I usually do when I cut things? :)

I have ditched the soupcan idea.  Yesterday I went to the depot and bought plastic pipe, plexi, and alot of other goodies.  After seeing how a gauge was constrcuted from pvc I have decided that to be the only way to go.  SHould have some pics soon, so then you guys can be like "Hey that looks great!" or "yeah, it looks like an art project my three year old is working on"

ANyway thatnks for all the advice guys