[simpits-tech] Suncom stuff keeps breaking down

Matt Bailey mattb at rtccom.net
Thu Nov 25 04:22:41 PST 2004

Lol, you must really get down to business when you fly. :) No need to
worry about the proprietary stuff in your gear malfunctioning though. If
you go the Plasma route, all you need to do is get at the potentiometers
and buttons/switches and wire those to the unit. I assume you're going
to build one yourself? I just noticed a while ago that the site is
closed now. :( I know he was gonna sell off his stock, I guess he's out
now. Sure am glad I got one while they lasted, just wish I'd picked up
some more of his gear before it was discontinued!

Maybe not to worry though, I was browsing the Phidgets site today and it
seems there's some software out there that lets you talk to Phidgets
from Linux......in Python. B-)

	-Matt Bailey