[simpits-tech] (50+ pages) online article about simulator cockpit development

Manuel Bessler manuel at varxec.de
Mon Nov 15 19:06:18 PST 2004

On Mon, Nov 15, 2004 at 12:39:53AM +0100, DC-3 experience wrote:

> There is a new release of www.dc3experience.com !
>
> Now featuring a large (50+ pages) online article about simulator cockpit
> development based on the Microsoft Flight Simulator
> (www.dc3experience.com/building).

The links on the mainpage of www.dc3experience.com don't work.

(they contain a backslash '\' instead of a (forward) slash '/')

You have collected a nice amount of information. :)

Maybe you could link to the Simbuilder's Wiki (if you don't already have)
  http://wiki.varxec.net
.. oh, just found it under forums links..

And on the other side, you can add a link to your site in the Wiki.

And for the interface section, a link to my Interface overview page
would also be nice ;-)))
  http://cockpit.varxec.net/electronics/interface_solutions.html

Regards,
Manuel
--
Opensource/Free Software: No Gates, No Windows