[simpits-tech] Falcon4 BMS 2.0 shared mem header file

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Tue May 25 15:54:55 PDT 2004

one question, though no related to shared mem,
since you didn't really get permission ( unless i didn't understand the
posts correctly), are you going to make any more code fixing in falcon or
was that really the last fix?

please don't let it be ?? please?

Ido

             "Mark Doran"
             <mark_s_doran at hot
             mail.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  "'Simulator Cockpit tech list'"
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/25/2004 04:42          [simpits-tech] Falcon4 BMS 2.0
             AM                        shared mem header file

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

Now that the release is out there, for all you folks that asked me about it
-- please take a look at the Docs directory after you install the release
--
header file should be there.  Let me know if you have questions about that
that I might be able to help with.

Cheers,

Mark.