[simpits-tech] circuit breakers

Fred Mahone fred.mahone at vt.edu
Tue May 25 09:47:12 PDT 2004

I have done a lot of searching and cannot believe the high costs listed in
Aircraft Spruce & Speciality's catalog. I found a place in Florida that
sells hardware, wire, and electrical parts for aircraft and their prices are
the ones quoted in the previous posting.

I decided to forgo the overhead console until I go out to Arizona to visit
my son. With the amount of aircraft salvage that is done in that area,
I should be able to get what I need at a better price. I guess that is
where a lot of the Ebay items originate.

For now, I am going to concentrate on mechanical to electronic interface
and center console construction, the easy parts. I will continue to use
a keyboard for the overhead functions.

Besides, I might even find my Jetranger cockpit in AZ!

Fred Mahone