[simpits-tech] re:F-16 & Pitbuilder Price List

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 24 22:10:18 PDT 2004

Cudos Steve for displaying a professional and curteous display of restraint.   My hat's off to you.   And, by the way, your stuff is dirt cheap.  I collect many real F-16 parts and rest assured, you're getting close to just about giving them away.

Amazing though, I've been a member of this list for a couple of years now and I post from time to time when I have something constructive to say.  Can't seem to remember there being a post from the previous email that started this topic.  It was anything but constructive.

Jay

Steve Wilson <mafsix at hotmail.com> wrote:
Entirely uncalled for post, spotty.  I paid good money for all of this stuff, mostly through eBay - and it's not easy stuff to come by in the civvy world.  Sure, if I had access to mil scrap, I could make a killing.  But I have zero access to AFB scrap binz.  Know what you're talking about before making blind accusations.  Besides all that whining, for the mil parts I'm charging a helluva lot less than I paid.  Supply and demand, dude.

Steve