[simpits-tech] BMS 2.0 is out

Ido Dekkers idekkers at clicksoftware.com
Mon May 24 18:50:48 PDT 2004

but the realism in falcon is a lot better...
just talked to the guy and I'll talk again to him tomorrow morning.

             Gene Buckle
             <geneb at deltasoft.
             Sent by:                  Simulator Cockpit tech list
             simpits-tech-boun         <simpits-tech at simpits.org>
             ces at simpits.org                                            cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/24/2004 05:22          Re: [simpits-tech] BMS 2.0 is out
             PM

             Please respond to
             Simulator Cockpit
                 tech list
             <simpits-tech at sim
                 pits.org>

> need i say more ?
> http://benchmarksims.com/b4ssal3/F4-BMS_2.0.zip
>

>  BTW, Gene, they now have full 2 engine support and F15 HUD so maybe it's
>  time to take another look ?

If the 1.02 patch in Lock On didn't include full exports, I would have.
Unfortunately, I just don't have the time to work with both.

Were you able to find out anything more on the F-15s that the IAF was
dumping?

tnx.