[simpits-tech] F-16 & Pitbuilder Price List

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sun May 23 15:44:39 PDT 2004

Steve Wilson wrote:

> http://mafsix.freewebspace.com/switchguards.jpg  As a group only -
> $25.  New.

Hmm. Want 'em, can't afford 'em thanks to $2.10/gallon for super unleaded.
They'd be perfect for master, ignition, and start switches on the sportbike
that takes $2.10/gal gas :)

> Thrustmaster Cougar....  $275.  Hurry before I change my mind!!!  I
> may be substituting a sportbike for a cockpit, but I still want to
> fly Falcon from time to time.... ;-)

Hehe, welcome to my world. However, I still want to build a bike simulator
for those times (like 5 days of the week) that I can't ride.

Go take a look at a ZX10R if you really want a sportbike. Doesn't seem like
much until you find out it has more horsepower than a large percentage of
the cars on the road.
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net