[simpits-tech] Breaking Formation

Steve Wilson mafsix at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 16:36:03 PDT 2004

Hehe - well, I'm due for a mid-life crisis since I turn 49 next week!!  But
no, reality is what it is.  I'm totally hooked on 3D CGI, and that's what I
want to spend my time on.  Since it can be a source of income as well, it
makes more sense to focus there.  I guess I've just mortgaged out my free
time in far too many directions, and since there's only one of me, I have to
be sensible at some point.  Ah, maturity rears it's ugly head.  The pain,
the pain!  ;-)

Steve

PS - The Suncom throttle quad should go for around $50, methinks.