[simpits-tech] OT - Sun Sparcstation

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 20:01:04 PDT 2004

I was under the impression (quite possibly entirely wrong) that this should
be internally terminated, and not need an external terminator. I sure hope I
don't have to shell out more money on this stupid thing.

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the
countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and
wish.