[simpits-tech] OT - Sun Sparcstation

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Fri May 14 17:33:26 PDT 2004

Lo all,

Anyone here with any experience with Suns? I've got a Sparcstation IPC here that won't boot from CDROM, I get a message that "The SCSI bus is hung.  Perhaps an external device is turned off." - but of course it isn't, there are no conflicting SCSI addresses, and I just checked the SCSI fuse, no problems there. Remarkably little help online, including the official Sun hardware FAQs. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas.

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and wish.

---