[simpits-tech] B747-400 Cockpit Dimensions

Sittisudjatum, Sukit SukitS at state.gov
Tue May 11 10:18:22 PDT 2004

Million thanks, Manuel!

The missing 6 images are supposed to by shown on the drawing.htm (images files are kept in /images/Drawings/ folder).  That's what I'm really looking for.  Anyway, the other cockpit images (color version, large images) are really helpful.   I just want to get all the pieces of information after reading Project Magenta manual.  To make 3D drawing of the pit, I think I need those 6 image files.

I've also visited your site, and found your hardware setup concept.  I'm wondering if we can really separate sound systems as you planned... also you have 3 CDUs connected to the system (using some sort of hardware.. the graphic seems not to be a client PC).  I presume that you will have the left CDU and the right one identical (use Y cable or splitter to get same display), but what about the lower CDU.  Will those 3 display will just show the same result?  I'm not sure if Project Magenta can provide data for lower EICAS, it's not listed in the product web site (www.projectmagenta.com).. I can only find EFIS, MCP, PFD, ND, EICAS, and CDU).  My last question is "what are programs you will use to run your pit?  (a classic set of PS1.2, or an integration of MS2004+Projectmagenta+WideFS+FSUIPC+WidevieW)

I have 15 GB file transfer traffic at my web site now.  My ceiling is 20 GB.  I think I can upload, at least, the panel drawings for everyone who might ask for them in the future.

Sukit Sittisudjatum
Founder, Thai Flight Simulator
www.thaiflight.com
Bangkok, Thailand