[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by Ralph vd Weide.

R & M & R vdweide at zeelandnet.nl
Tue May 11 01:04:16 PDT 2004

I have no more pics of the HUD, but 1 close-up of an MFD
Cant say where i took em ,sorry:-(
Notice that the new HUD glass is thinner than an F16A type HUD.
I also saw an projected image when it was turned on, awesome.
The little round lens thingie above the ICP is a light sensor, to auto
bright the image.

Ralph.