[simpits-tech] An idea - headset boxes

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 21:17:35 PDT 2004

Hey all,

I know I promised a while back to post instructions for the headset boxes. Don't worry, I have NOT forgotten! I've just gotten a bit sidetracked. Anyway, I just had a little thought, and wanted to see what you guys had to say.

Before I made the decision to stop pursuing this as a commercial venture, I had placed one last bulk order of parts. Now, several of these parts have no real use outside of these boxes - things like the aircraft mic plug, and the small project boxes. What I was thinking is, if anyone is interested, I can sell "kits" consisting of most or all of the parts needed, and instructions on how to make the boxes. It would be very cheap, probably just the cost of the parts - which would save you money, because the cost for me was the bulk cost, as opposed to individual cost. At any rate, I just want to get rid of this dead weight, so if you're interested, drop me a line. If I get enough interest I will see what I can do.

Brian
The ultimate responsibility of the pilot is to fulfill the dreams of the countless millions of earthbound ancestors who could only stare skyward and wish.

---