[simpits-tech] B747-400 Cockpit Dimensions

Manuel Bessler manuel at varxec.de
Thu May 6 13:27:28 PDT 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004 06:53:25 +0700
Sittisudjatum, Sukit wrote:

> I remembered that there was a very informative web site
> www.747cockpit.com by Steve (sorry if I'm wrong).  The site is
> currently down..  Anyone (who saved those graphic and measurement) can
> share the info?  Thanks in advance.

Hey, someone who remembers this excellent site...
I did save it about 2 years ago... before they made their new site which
hasn't changed much during the last year and a half.

I have nearly everything of the old site, but its a lot of megs. And I
only have modem at home.

What about copyright and all that stuff ?
Did you go and ask the site owners if they are ok with sharing the
stuff?

Manuel