[simpits-tech] Fighter pilot truths...

Rob Hommel rhommel at tacoma.net
Wed Mar 31 21:09:16 PST 2004

Just so long as he doesn't learn any bad habits from me he should be ok. I
have yet to get people so mad at me they lob explosives at me however so he
is one up on me there.

As a student he should learn that there are better explosives and delivery
methods for explosives than lobbing such items from small aircraft. The
best way to impress your neighbors is to fire rockets back at them.

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel