[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Brian West bcw at palma.infotelecom.es
Sun Mar 28 22:51:31 PST 2004

Hi,
    Interesting stuff, the idea now of lofting 16 yr olds into the air with only a sketchy idea of what to expect seems a bit much.
I got my license at Weston on the Green, near Oxford. The next year I did a soaring course at Cheddar in the Mendips, but nothing more until I got into hang gliding some time later. Probably all a lot warmer than Lossiemouth.

Regards, Brian West.