[simpits-tech] New file uploaded to Simpits by chuckcrc.

JIM SJIMC at XTRA.CO.NZ
Sat Mar 27 08:26:37 PST 2004

Great work chuck.. looks superb..any more pix ?
Youve certainly put some thought into it and its paid off.
Well done.... JimC

for some time and it has given me a lot of ideas. I would like to give
something back with some pics of my Mustang cockpit.It is made of a wood
frame with metal skinning and the canopy is aluminium framed. I will try and
set up a web site sometime.
> thanks
>

> Link: http://www.simpits.org/fileproc/dload.php?file=Dcp_1927.jpg
> Browser Type: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.0; Windows 98; DigExt;
BPH32_55tso)