[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Fri Mar 26 06:22:55 PST 2004

Matt Bailey wrote:

> I will warn you though, if you test fly one, you'll never want to go
> back to a 172. :)

I've always liked the Grummans, and I think Dad does too. I'll be suggesting
them.

> Question: planning on doing much IFR?

Yup. Private, instrument, commercial, CFI, and CFII. MEL if I can figure out
a way to pay for it. Once the plane is here I should have my private within
2 months, children permitting, and will be spending more time in the air
than on the ground after that.

Found the airport I want to live at. CXO. Uncontrolled, low traffic (mostly
F16s and Apaches), and the best FBO in town. I'm going to see if there's a
hangar for sale or maybe a patch of land we could build one on. I want a
small office/classroom in the hangar for ground school. Since this is Texas
it has to be air conditioned. 110 in the shade SUCKS!
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net