[simpits-tech] Dzus layout drawing...

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 22 19:04:59 PST 2004

So there is a special tool that presses those little quarter turn fastener
into the back plates, no?

This is good stuff, there's a bunch of us over at Viperpits getting plans
together to make our own back lit panels.  What's the info I need on the
hole sizes and stuff like that?  I already know the hole spacing, from this
discussion, but David, you were referring to a coutersind cage and piloted
cutter.  What are those guys?  I might get that myself and do all the holes
for the groups back plates.

Jay