[simpits-tech] F-16 Cougar Modification Kit with Force-Transducer

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 16:23:38 PST 2004

Martin,

Great job!

Two things, how do you mount the side stick at the original (real cockpit)
position?  Even the modified plate without the base looks too big in the
pictures.

As far as the 10 degree rotation goes, no sweat.  The grip isn't rotated on
the real base at all, but the sensors are rotated 12.5 degrees clockwise.
Externally, you won't see a difference with the rotation.  :-)

Marv