[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 10:22:22 PST 2004

I've been on a ride in a T-6, and while they are very cool they really have lousy performance for the fuel they burn. They're pretty slow for the power they have.

I have been very interested in the new sports pilot catagory the FAA is working on. That might actually make flying affordable. If some companies come out with an acrobatic sports pilot plane that would be very attractive to me.

Justin

> If he was getting a T-6 Texan II, then I'd have to hate him.  However, the
> station-wagon of the sky isn't enough to get all cranky over. :)
>
> g.

Do you Yahoo!?