[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

snar5 at yahoo.com snar5 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 09:58:14 PST 2004

Sadley no they are not brand new, They are nice but
not new as a matter of fact they come from Embry
Riddle, so you can imagine they look nice but have
been flown a whole lot. An older 152 like circa 1980
is about $65.00/hour, its crazy, they are going to
price normal folks right out of getting their licenses
which is too bad. And of course this is actually one
of the better priced schools in the area, If I was
starting it all over again I would seriuosly consider
a joint purchase with someone.

Mark