[simpits-tech] This is too cool...

Bubba mysticz28 at swbell.net
Sun Mar 21 06:05:35 PST 2004

Matt Bailey wrote:

> Awesome. :) I'd shoot for something a little less boring though, like
> Tiger or similar low wing sport plane. :)

Part of me (the part that thinks I NEED a motorcycle with 180 horsepower)
says 4 place Grumman, or maybe a T6. The sane part says "self, you have a
wife and 2 kids, get a 172, 182, 210..."

That sane part kicks in the "and build a Citabria in the hangar while
waiting for your students to get their ass to the airport" as a bargaining
chip :)
--
Steve
mysticz28 at swbell.net