AW: AW: AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Very good news for pit builders

Joseph Fagner falcon4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 17 09:24:23 PST 2004

That sounds pretty good.  I'll set up a spread sheet next week and start posting up in the forums for replies.  I think I'll also add if there are individuals that would be willing to use any programming skills to help bring this to fruition.

Jay

Marc Weigert <mail at marceting.de> wrote:
v\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}o\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}w\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}.shape {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#VML)}st1\:* {	BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)}@font-face {	font-family: Tahoma;}@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }P.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {	COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline}P {	FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto}SPAN.EmailStyle18 {	COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY: Arial; mso-style-type:
 personal-reply}DIV.Section1 {	page: Section1}Hello Jay,
I agree, BarBQ Eagle is one of my favorite dishes ;-).
[Marc Weigert]

;o))

I’d be happy to give the setup forum a go.  What you have in mind as far as format?
[Marc Weigert]

Great!!! Thanks already! :oP

I think we should collect the name, country and email-adress, and maybe if we are already owning Lockon or if we will buy it, when they add the Viper to the list of flyable a/c. Anything I missed?

Cheers,

Marc

Jay