AW: AW: AW: [simpits-tech] Very good news for pit builders

Marc Weigert mail at marceting.de
Tue Mar 16 21:05:07 PST 2004

Jay,

totally agree with you! Would be nice if we Viper drivers could enjoy some Washington State Eagle for breakfast :oP

How should we proceed? We need a form for those to fill, that want to support the integration of a flyable F-16 into LOMAC. This form then gets linked to from all the different forums (Frugals, Simpits, Viperpits, Ubi...).

Anyone willing to set it up?

Cheers,

Marc