[simpits-tech] E-mail account security warning.

Marv De Beque mdebeque at woh.rr.com
Tue Mar 9 17:27:31 PST 2004

"It would also be more convincing if they actually got spelling and grammar
right."

Are you kidding, Matt?  Bad spelling and bad grammar are the hallmarks of
email!

You would think with all of the increases in correspondence the information
super highway has brought that the social grammar of the world would
improve, but I submit to you that it has grown worse!

Just read day to day email and observe spelling and grammar.

Marv